COMPANY: Ranger Energy Services, LLC and Affiliates
ADDRESS: 10350 Richmond Avenue, Suite 550, Houston TX 77042
Effective Date: March 10, 2022
information on our websites and other online platforms where this Policy is located (collectively, our “Platform”).
TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from you and about you. Here are some examples of the information we may collect:
- Contact Information. For example, we may collect your name, address, telephone (including mobile phone) number and email address.
- Employment Information. We may collection information from you if you voluntarily apply for a job with us through the Platform. For example, this may include the name and address of your current or former employers, the field in which you work, information contained on your resume or curriculum vitae, information regarding your authorization to work, any records of a felony, and any other identification or personal information you may provide on your job application. You should not use the online employment application if you do not agree to our collection of this information via the Platform.
- Information You Submit. We may collect information when you send us a message through the “Contact Us” page or similar features on our Platform.
- Demographic Information. We may collect demographic information such as your occupation and country of residence.
- Account Information. We may collect information from you in relation to your account on the Platform, including a username and password, login credentials, and other forms of identification.
- Social Media Information. We may collect information you post on our social media pages. We may also collect your social media profile information and information posted on your page.
- Device Information. For example, we may collect the type of device you use to access our Platform. We may also collect your device identifier, IP address or mobile operating system.
- Commercial Information. We may collect personal information that could identify you and relates to the services in which you are interested, or your preferences on the Platform.
- Usage Information. We may collect information regarding how you use the Platform. For example, we may collect information regarding what Platform features are useful or most frequently used.
- Technical Information. If you use our website, we may collect information about the browser you are using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us.
- Derivative Information. For example, purchase history, customer preferences and geo-location information.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
We collect your information in different ways. Below are some examples of how we may collect your information.
- Directly From You. For example, when you:
o Sign up for email alerts.
o Submit information to us.
- o Create an account.
- o Apply for a job with us.
- o Contact our sales or support team.
- o Interact with our social media pages.
- o Otherwise interact with us.
- Passively. For example, when you visit and navigate our Platform on any device. We may also collect information about users over time and across different websites and devices when you use the Platform.
- From Third-Parties. We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, this may include receiving information from our business partners, including online advertising networks and analytics vendors or social media sites, including sites such as HubSpot, Google Analytics, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- By Combining Information. For example, we may:
o Combine information that we collect offline with information we collect through our Platform.
o Combine information we collect about you from the different devices you use to access our Platform.
o Combine information we get from third-parties with information we already have about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- To Provide Our Services. This includes fulfilling your requests for our services and information about our business.
- To Evaluate Your Eligibility. For example, if you apply for a job with us, we may use your information to evaluation your eligibility for the position.
- To Customize Your Experience With Us. This may include tailoring the Platform, including your account on the Platform, to your preferences.
- To Run and Improve Our Platform and Business. We may use your information to make our Platform and business better. We may also use your information to provide you with information about our business.
- To Provide Customer Support. This includes responding to customer service and support requests. This may also include responding to your questions or feedback.
- To Communicate With You. We may communicate with you about our relationship. We may also contact you about this Policy or our Platform terms and conditions.
- For Marketing Purposes. We may provide you with information about our company and our business initiatives. This includes using your information to personalize your experience on our Platform and with our products. We may also engage in online behavioral advertising and retargeting. For more information about your choices related to these communications, see the Choices Regarding Your Information section below.
- For Administrative Purposes. This includes using your information for accounting, record keeping, backup, and administrative purposes.
- For Security Purposes. This could include protecting our company and consumers who use our products and services. It may also include protecting our Platform.
- As Otherwise Permitted By Law or As We May Notify You.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information in the following ways:
- Internally. We may share your information with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliate entities.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your information with third-parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, this may include companies that send emails on our behalf or help us run our Platform.
- With Our Business Partners. For example, this may include advertisers, media buying agencies, advertising networks and advertising service providers.
- With Any Successors to All or Part of Our Business. For example, if we merge with, acquire or are acquired, or sell part of our business to another entity. This may include an asset sale, corporate reorganization or other change of control.
- To Comply With the Law or To Protect Ourselves. For example, this could include responding to a court order or subpoena. It could also include sharing information if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating a potential fraud.
- Where You Have Asked Us to Share Your Information With a Third-Party.
- For Other Reasons We May Describe to You.
CHILDREN UNDER 18
The Platform where this Policy is located is meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18, and we strive to comply with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child has provided us with information, please send us a message at email@example.com You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this Policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You have certain choices about how we use your information. Certain choices you make are browser and device specific.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing communications by using the unsubscribe link within each email or by logging into your account here. Note that you will continue to receive transactional messages from us regarding our relationship with you.
Cookies & Other Tracking Technologies:
- Cookies: You can adjust your browser to control cookies to require your affirmative acceptance for new cookies, automatically reject cookies and/or delete or disable existing cookies. How you do this depends on the type of cookie and the browser that you are using. For more information on how to control browser cookies, click here. If information about your browser is not available through this page, please search your browser for instructions about how to opt-out of cookie collection.
- Flash Cookies: You may need to take an additional action to manage flash cookies, which you can learn more about here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- Google Analytics: We may use Google Analytics on our Platform to help us understand how you use our Platform. You can learn about how to opt-out of Google Analytics here.
- Email Tools: You can also change your email settings to block the automatic download of images in email messages, as such images may contain technologies that help us understand how you interact with the message.
- Online Behavioral Advertising: You can submit an opt-out request to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) Self- Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising program (click here) and/or the National Advertising Initiative (NAI) (click here). These are tools that provide individuals with the ability to opt-out of having their online behavior recorded and used for advertising purposes by participating companies. Note that these tools may not opt you out of non-cookie online advertising.
- Our Do Not Track Policy: Some browsers have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a website not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Note: Deleting or blocking cookies may impact your experience on our website, as some features may not be available. Certain options you select are browser and device specific.
We take appropriate steps to preserve the security of your personal information, including preventing them from being distorted, damaged or disclosed to unauthorized third-parties. We use reasonable means to safeguard personal information under our control.
However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our Platform will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. A username and a password are needed to access certain areas of our Platform. Consequently, it is your responsibility to protect your username and password.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
Information we maintain may be stored in or outside of the United States. If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your personal information to the United States. This Platform is intended for use in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, which may not provide the same level of protections as those in your own country. By using this Platform, you consent to the transfer of your information in this manner.
Our Platform may contain links to other third-party sites that are not governed by this Policy. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will be taken to a site we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices used by third-party sites. We suggest that you read the privacy policies of those sites carefully.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or concerns with respect to our privacy practices or this Policy, or wish to update your information, please feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (713) 935- 8900. You may also write to us at the following address:
Ranger Energy Services – Corporate Headquarters
10350 Richmond Avenue, Suite 550, Houston, TX 77042
CHANGES IN POLICY
From time to time, we may change our Policy. We will notify you of any material changes to our Policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our Platform. Please check our Platform periodically for updates.
© Ranger Energy Services 2022.