ABOUT RANGER PRESSURE PUMPING SERVICES
We work under pressure
Ranger’s Pressure Pumping Services provide dedicated pumps and crews both for new well completions and for remedial or service work on existing wells. Pumping services can be provided standalone or in a comprehensive completion offering stage perforating with pump down services. Ranger’s comprehensive solutions simplify logistics, maximize operational efficiency, and minimize NPT.
PUMP DOWN SERVICES
Ranger uses 2250 – 2500 HP quintuplex pumps including tier 4 emissions standards. Combining Ranger’s wireline perforating and pump down services maximizes safety and operational efficiency through integrated safety, quality and communications systems.
- Integrated wireline perforating and pump down services
- Operator controls pump from wireline unit for optimum communications
- Common standard operating procedures and safety standards
- Maximize safety and operational efficiency
- More stringent emissions standards
- Crew synergy with pump operators familiar with wireline operations
PRESSURE PUMPING & ACIDIZING SERVICES
Ranger’s Pumping Services group provides a range of pumps and experienced crews for completions, remedial and service work. Optimum applications are when wireline and pumps are combined to provide full service at the wellsite.
- Pump down operations
- Wireline plug and perforating
- Frac protect operations
- Toe prep operations
- Workover rig assist and coiled tubing operations
- Acidizing services
- DFIT injection analysis
- Pressure testing
- Backside pressure pumps