Over the past decade, manufacturing style operations have drastically improved efficiency and economics in drilling and completions. As more operators put their focus on their existing wells, these principles can also be applied for the large scale restimulation programs.
Substantial production and economic upside exists when proper candidate selection is combined with operational and downhole tool expertise. Large scale operations can fully realize the potential of restimulation if proper processes can be identified to control cost and ensure operational consistency. Ranger Energy Services have a demonstrated track record on using operational data and best practices to drive continuous improvement in work-over and stimulation operations.
Ranger and Comitt are excited to host a joint webinar to discuss the benefits of large scale restimulation programs and how data driven solutions such as Ranger Live™️ Mobile Platform can be used to compound project returns.
- Best practices to select the right candidate to maximize profitability
- Pre-Job Planning considerations to minimize operational risk and maximize efficiency
- Overview of the equipment and personnel considerations
- Real-time data-driven solutions to monitor operations enabling continuous improvements and refrac identification
- Program economics and compounding returns
To watch a replay of the webinar hosted by Mark Haubert and Eivind Moen, please fill out your information.
YOU MUST FILL OUT FORM TO VIEW