Ranger Elite is setting a new standard for completion efficiency, performance and safety
RANGER ELITE WHITE PAPER
Ranger Elite is setting a new standard for completion efficiency, performance and safety.
Meeting operators’ expectations in frac plug drill out and snubbing completion operations can prove challenging with the amount of pre-planning, equipment, and personnel required. Ranger Energy Services has developed a comprehensive, integrated solution to these challenges.
In this white paper, we discuss:
- Current challenges operators face when working with long horizontal wellbores which led to Ranger’s development of an integrated frac completions solution
- Ranger Live™, the mobile platform utilized by Ranger Elite crews to operate both safely and efficiently in long horizontal wellbores
- The extensive training and development program employees must go through to be a member of the Ranger Elite Crew
- The Ranger Readiness Certification and pre-mobilization process that Ranger’s fleet of high-spec mobile completion rigs and ancillary equipment must go through before rigging up
- Ranger’s completions engineers who support the field team and are integral in the job planning process
- The robust QHSE system Ranger Energy Services has developed
DOWNLOAD THE WHITEPAPER
Fill out the form below in order to access the whitepaper and have it emailed to you.